Designer Lynn Hershberger is a genius with color.|
--Kate Atherley, KnittyBlog.com & Knitty.com
Yarn Shop Owners: If you would like to carry my patterns, please write me at
Lynn@ColorJoy.com for terms and
I would love to do business with you! I would also love to come to your shop
and teach for a weekend. - Let's chat!
ColorJoy by LynnH Patterns|
My patterns are written as if I'm standing right there teaching you.
Explaining well is my specialty. My patterns are tested for both accuracy
I want you to truly enjoy your project! My goal is for it
to be as question free as possible. If anything I write needs further explanation, I welcome
an email note or Ravelry message (user ColorJoy) to get you on your way.
- Unusual instructions spelled out (no unexpected abbreviations).
- As many photos as necessary, to visually explain.
- Unusual techniques covered in an appendix, if necessary.
- Any Colorwork includes a chart *and* written instructions.
Thanks for stopping by.
- Local Shops Rock! If you have a local yarn shop near you, please support them with your purchases. If
they do not carry my patterns, please suggest that they do.
- Need PDF-formatted patterns? Get mine here:
- My Ravelry.com Online Shop.
- My Patternfish.com Designer Page.
- Prefer a printed copy (high-quality color in page protector)? Use the
shopping cart on this ColorJoy site. Shipping on any US/Canadian
order through my shopping cart is $1, First Class.